Research Associate, Computational Oncology
We are seeking a Research Associate in the Computational Oncology Group.
Specific Responsibilities Include
- Perform data integration, analysis & visualization of biomedical datasets
- Detect, model & normalize batch/ experimental artifacts in data modalities
- Analyze data derived from high-throughput molecular screens using RNA, ChIP, Exome, & DNA-Seq
- BA/BS in Comp Biology, Biology, Engineering Management, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience with biological datasets
- Proficiency in R
- Experience with large datasets on large virtual compute clusters in cloud
About Sage Bionetworks
Sage Bionetworks, is a non-profit organization located in Seattle and dedicated to advancing biomedical research through the implementation of reproducible, open science. Using cutting edge machine-learning methodologies, in collaboration with scientists around the world, we build predictive models of disease-related phenotypes through integrative analysis of large-scale genomic and imaging data sets. Sage offers a comprehensive benefits package, including relocation benefits to bring the right talent to the team.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.